Friday, May 9, 2014

May-Hem.

I thought I would stop ordering in May and just wait for my outstanding orders to be shipped. Obviously I thought wrong because May could be my biggest haul to date. Now I am wondering if I should be patient and wait for all orders to be shipped together or to split the orders into two shipments. If I am patient, it might give me half a chance to work my way through my current stash a little bit more. But really, who wants to wait for their wax goodies!

Vintage Chic Scents | Flash Sale
VCS had 14 lots up for flash sale on Wednesday, random.org style. I threw my hat into the ring for the lots that were below $20 for the fun of it, and what do you know, I actually won Lot #1! The lot consists of 10 rose tarts and is a good mix of original and new scent blends like Smart Cookie, GG on Gilligan's, Tiki Volcano Bowl, Rose's Powder Room, 1927, Imagene's Lemon Serendipity Cream, Blue Hawaii Camu Camu, Film Noir, Lucy and Ethel, Pineapple Brown Sugar Cookie.

Enchanted Candle Co.
I heard about Enchanted Candle Co. a few weeks back during what was either their first or second opening. I was immediately charmed by the theme and elegance of the company and the scent blends that Debra (the owner) had concocted. When Debra re-stocked earlier this week, I couldn't help myself! I got scents from the Mary Poppins, Winnie the Pooh, Mothers of Disney and Everyday collections.

Cherry Blossom Moon | Flash Sale
Cherry Blossom Moon had a flash sale a couple weeks ago and I played after hearing really good things about CBM and interacting with Angela (the owner) in Facebook groups. After winning a few items from the flash sale, I asked Angela if I could add on a few more items to my items to make the shipping more worthwhile. Angela graciously agreed so now I am waiting for a little bit for her to fill up the bag with mystery items.

Sniff My Tarts | Mystery Bag
I am number 2 on the list! So close!

Rosegirls | Assorted Sampler
I am number 20 on the list, if RG continues at their current pace, I am thinking it might be my turn in another two or three weeks. Fingers crossed.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting a VCS sampler! The SMT mystery bags are usually chock full of pretty awesome tarts, I can't wait to see your haul. RG seems to be plowing through their sampler boxes, woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I feel very lucky! I am so looking forward to all the mystery bags! :)

      Delete